Request A Demo Form
Twilio SMS Forms Integration Main Features
Send SMS Notification
Automatically send a SMS notification when a forms are submitted.
Notify Multiple Numbers
Send SMS notifications to multiple phone numbers.
Control the SMS length
Send appropriate notifications SMS length according to your needs.
Send Collected Data
Send collected data and dynamic information within the text message.
One-Time Passcode Verification
Create an OTP experience using SMS with the Twilio Verify API without touching a single line of code.
Verify Phone Numbers
Ensure that the form submission has been generated by an authorized person verifying its phone number via SMS.
Twilio SMS Forms Integration
Sometimes, email notifications just don’t quite cut it with necessary forms due to the daily barrage. Text messages are almost always immediately reviewed. When a form submission needs to be promptly evaluated, text messages are often your best option, and one of the best SMS service providers in the world is Twillio.
Use this integration to:
- Send confirmation codes for orders, requests, signups, and more
- Customize your SMS message template with dynamic content
- Verify phone numbers for enrollment or registration forms
- Collect phone numbers with your form
- Confirm ticket purchases or appointment bookings
- And more!
OTP SMS! With this integration, you can implement the One-Time Passcode Verification process to collect only verified phone numbers.
How it works:
- A user enters their phone number in a Phone field
- 247FormsBuilder generates an authentication token
- 247FormsBuilder sends the token via SMS to the user
- 247FormsBuilder enters the correct token
- 247FormsBuilder verifies the token